Scroll down to see "me as" story.
Israel, Me as reflection.
Ramallah, Me as smoker.
Mongolia, Me as a Russian soldier.
West Bank, Ramallah, Me as taxi driver.
India, Me as madness.
Mexico, Chiapas, Me as unmasked Zapatista.
- July 2nd 2014, Mexico "La Bestia" slide show at Piccolo Teatro for La Milanesiana 2014.
- Q /A Theo Volpatti at http://peanutbutterthoughts.com/regulars/qa/theo-volpatti/
-306books publishing house now open!
- "Saluti da Ravenna" project curated by Silvia Loddo for Osservatorio Fotografico. 2013 guest photographers: Theo Volpatti, Luca Di Giorgio, Roberta Galassini, Marcello Galvani, Guido Guidi, Emilio Macchia.
- "Caranguejeiros" book available at La Milanesiana 2013 book store (every night), click to see where: http://www.provincia.milano.it/cultura/progetti/la_milanesiana/Programma/
- June 19th 2013, "Captains of the night" slideshow at TeatroOutoff for La Milanesiana 2013.
- "Brooklyn Playgrounds" published on Sportweek, Oct.27 2012
- Project Detroit " Dog rescue story" published on Rolling Stone, May. 2012
- "Karelia story" published on Le Monde, Jan. 2012
- "Trans siberian window" video projected at La Milanesiana 2011.
- "In Transit" portfolio in 24 Magazine.
- Nominated for the Paul Huf Award 2011.
- "Stolen Identity" presented at photo book art fair 2010 at Moma Ps1
- "Stolen Identity" published in Foam Magazine, Talent 2010 http://www.foammagazine.nl/portfolio?foto=139
- Article by Von Ralf Zimmermann http://sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/blogs/doppelklick/522/theo-volpatti/
- "Project Detroit" on Le Monde Magazine Hors-Série.