Scroll down to see "me as" story.
Me as artist.
Ramallah, Me as smoker.
U.s.a. Me as introspection.
Me as broken reflection.
West Bank, Ramallah, Me as taxi driver.
India, Me as madness.
- "Ho visto cose" opening June 21 at Galleria Ceribelli
- 306books are now for sale at DASHWOOD BOOKS
- July 2nd 2014, Mexico "La Bestia" slide show at Piccolo Teatro for La Milanesiana 2014.
- Q /A Theo Volpatti at http://peanutbutterthoughts.com/regulars/qa/theo-volpatti/
-306books publishing house now open!
- "Saluti da Ravenna" project curated by Silvia Loddo for Osservatorio Fotografico.
- "Caranguejeiros" book available at La Milanesiana 2013 book store (every night), click to see where: http://www.provincia.milano.it/cultura/progetti/la_milanesiana/Programma/
- June 19th 2013, "Captains of the night" slideshow at TeatroOutoff for La Milanesiana 2013.
- "Brooklyn Playgrounds" published on Sportweek, Oct.27 2012
- Project Detroit " Dog rescue story" published on Rolling Stone, May. 2012
- "Karelia story" published on Le Monde, Jan. 2012
- "Trans siberian window" video projected at La Milanesiana 2011.
- "In Transit" portfolio in 24 Magazine.
- Nominated for the Paul Huf Award 2011.
- "Stolen Identity" presented at photo book art fair 2010 at Moma Ps1
- "Stolen Identity" published in Foam Magazine, Talent 2010 http://www.foammagazine.nl/portfolio?foto=139
- Article by Von Ralf Zimmermann http://sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/blogs/doppelklick/522/theo-volpatti/
- "Project Detroit" on Le Monde Magazine Hors-Série.